Why do Partnership?
Sheds light on God's Mission
How does Partnership allow me to see God's mission?
- Partnership is a way to review the Great commission .
- Partnership is a way to keep each other accountable to the great commission.
- Partnership is a way to see his mission materialized in our world.
Sheds light on each others gifting
How does Partnership allow me to see each others gifting’s?
- Partnership creates a conversation that opens a way for people to share their own gifting’s,life exposure and resources in an accountable way with the church.
- Partnership creates a conversation that allows a way for the church to give its counsel,gifting’s, and resources in an accountable way with it's people.
- Partnership creates a culture of freedom and trust. That provides actionable next steps for new believers and recovering church people.
Sheds light on the churches need
How does Partnership allow us to see the Churches Need?
- Partnership allows more individuals to see the areas of weakness and strengths. This will inspire others to fill in the Gap.
- Partnership will encourage people to use their gifts and give there lives for Christ and the church.
- Partnership then lends sight for those who are partners to see that the church need people and will not survive if people don't think long term.
Sheds light on the individuals need
How does Partnership help individuals need?
- Partnership gives individuals a platform to be heard and listened to about the direction of the Church
- Partnership gives individuals accountability in areas of Growth, Community and Mission.
- Partnership allows the Church to highlight certain gifting’s and use them in the proper way.
Sheds light on the City’s need
How does partnership better help us love San Francisco?
- Partnership shows our city a unified and committed people group that is here for the good and growth of the City.
- Partnership allows San Francisco to see a people group that isn’t consumer centric, but finding new and innovative ways to contribute to the City.